If you are one of the people who like prepare everything before a trip and not leave it to the last day, sure you interested continue reading this article, especially if you plan on doing the Camino de Santiago by bike. We will list some things you can not help but take with you, either in your backpack or saddlebags we recommend putting on bicycle.
To move on the bike
- protective helmet and gloves.
- sports goggles to protect us from seeing and sun.
- Two bottles of water or sports drinks.
- Cream with sunscreen.
- Set lock and cable for bicycle.
- Sweet, a little salt in a bag or in capsules, and chocolate.
- Tool Set
Clothes make the Camino de Santiago Cycling
- Quick-drying pants (a long and other short)
- A waterproof lightweight and easy to store in your backpack.
- Two pairs of cotton socks 100%, never synthetic fibers.
- sports shoes or special a better bike.
- Long-sleeved shirts and quick drying.
- Some newspapers to protect the chest cold in winter.
As there will be times when you would not be on the bike and learn a population or place, I recommend wearing pants ride, light shoes and slippers trekking or a sportive, a light sweater and one or two shirts for the night.
Hygiene and underwear
This is a section that we should not stop carrying with us.
- two or three sets of underwear.
- Gel and soap.
- A small jar of shaving cream and a razor.
- Nail clippers.
- Toothbrush, toothpaste and dental floss.
- Sandals for swimming.
- A pair of rolls of toilet paper.